05 September 2011

WOTH

I guess if my mom wanted to know, maybe some of the rest of you would too.  'WOTH' stands for Women of the Harvest.  They are a non-profit organization that provides resources for women working cross-culturally in capacities similar to mine.

A few months ago, one of the editors read a blogpost I had written, and she contacted me asking if they could reprint it in the September/October edition of their online magazine.  I said 'Of course, Madame Editor, that would be fine' (or at least that's what I wrote to her . . . I'm pretty sure the voices in my head joined forces for the evening and threw a party).

Anyway, you can find the article here.  Be sure to check out the others in this month's edition.

9 comments:

Megan S. said...

SWEET!!!!! I LOVE WOTH!!!!! And I LOVE YOU!!! Couldn't get a better combination. I hope for future opportunities like this for you. xx, Megan

Davidanitac said...

told ya  you're a great writer!

Deb. said...

Thanks Megs!

Deb. said...

Thanks Anita!

Bobnrobn said...

Can a 'pothead' waltz?

Deb. said...

Aparently.

Your Sis said...

See, I told you you're a great writer & that one day you'll end up writing a book...  mmm... looks like this is the first step towards that direction !!! I'm proud of you ;o)

Deb. said...

Oh I have the first draft ready: it's sort of self-help meets worst-case-scenario-survival-guide meets international-spy-thriller without any of the romance. I'm shooting for the NYTimesBestSellerList :)

Bethany Reamer said...

Deb, that is the coolest thing!  I am happy for you and proud of you. =)  Congrats!