09 April 2011

Every City Has a Chinatown

It's funny the things you miss when you live far away from 'home'.  
The other day I was really craving Chinese takeout . . . so I decided to organize a community dinner with an Asian twist.  

Let me just start off by saying, tonight was Missionary Ingenuity at it's BEST!  I was so incredibly impressed with the dishes that were brought!  I work with a great team of people who really know how to take what they have available and turn it into something extraordinary!

I made pot stickers and a BerrutiFamily favorite: cold noodles with sesame.  This should hold me over for a while!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That fortune is totally appropriate for Galmi!

Deborah Berruti said...

Yeah! Isn't that great! And that's a REAL fortune I've been carrying around in my wallet for a few years now. I got it in a cookie just a few months after I signed up to come to Galmi!!