01 February 2011

Packing

I'm packing for Niger.  I still don't leave for a few days, but tomorrow I'm flying down to Florida for an extra couple of days with my parents before I head out.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed . . . trying to make sure I have the important things that I really will need.  It's not like I'll have a WalMart to run to should I realize there's something I forgot.  Then there's that fine line between need and want . . . do I really need X, Y and Z or do I just want them.

And then there's making sure I have all the paperwork I'm supposed to present for my permis de séjour . . . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Deb. deep breaths!

3 comments:

heidibelle said...

All will be fine... I have lamented things 'left behind'. But all is well and we still have plenty. I will be thinking of you this next week as you travel and start to adjust... let me just say... enjoy the cold...

Bethany said...

still praying that you will know that Jesus is carrying you...
See you Sunday =)

heidibelle said...

All will be fine... I have lamented things 'left behind'. But all is well and we still have plenty. I will be thinking of you this next week as you travel and start to adjust... let me just say... enjoy the cold...