01 May 2010

Mini Golf in France . . . Who Knew!

Another great question from a reader!  These are always so much fun to answer.  Keep them coming!!  The better the question, the better the answer!

Questions Answered

Do French people golf? I've never heard or seen French people golfing... what about mini golf?

HA!! GREAT QUESTION! I'm not really sure. I have to say I have not yet SEEN a golf course, but that doesn't mean they aren't here. And come to think of it, I'm not sure I've seen mini golf either. Hmmm. Hold on, let's see what the all knowing Google has to say.


HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! You're
NEVER going to believe this!!! There actually exists La Fédération Française de Minigolf!!! NO LIE! 
http://www.minigolf-france.fr
This is FANTASTIC!! They have clubs around the country, tournaments and even
La Coupe de France!!!

And just when I think it can't get any better, I found the page that links to all the mini golf sites in the EU . . . and even the page for the US. I had no idea there was such a thing as a professional mini golfer. I'm in awe.

No comments: