02 November 2009

Celebrity Sighting . . . I Think

I think I had my very first celebrity sighting in Paris yesterday. 

We were heading to Versailles (photos to come soon) on the Metro . . . as we were changing trains in Gare de Saint Michel/Notre Dame, I looked to my left.  On the next escalder was a man who looked somewhat familiar . . . he had very distinct facial features.  I could be wrong, but it REALLY looked like him. 

At the time I had no idea what his name is, but I recognized him as a supporting role from the Academy Award Winning Film Amelie.  I looked him up, Dominique Pinon.  According to http://www.imdb.com/ he has a pretty extensive filmography and has been in both French and American films. 

So I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Johnny Deep.  Word on the street is that he lives somewhere in this area.  You never know! 

2 comments:

watersinadryland said...

Love the new format! My blog is just plain, no frills...maybe one day...

Can't wait for you to get here, but sad that we'll probably be gone before you arrive :( Deb Waters

watersinadryland said...

Love the new format! My blog is just plain, no frills...maybe one day...

Can't wait for you to get here, but sad that we'll probably be gone before you arrive :( Deb Waters