14 September 2009

Keyboard Shortcuts

A great big MERCI BEAUCOUP to mon ami Deb for the instructions on using the International Keyboard setting on my computer!  Deb & family arrived in Niger as I was arriving in France.  Looking forward to being with them at Galmi in a year!

So I thought I would take a minute and practice some of my short cuts.  So here goes (so I actually tried to use the accents here in blogger . . . but they wouldn't work, so I've cut and pasted something from word.  We'll see if this works): Só Ï dîdn’t dø ånythíng stúpïd tödåy, ät lèast thåt ïs wörth typìng.   Makes for a boring blog, but hey, we've all got to have one of those every once in a while.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Haha! You crack me up...perhaps the edumacation is a little different in France - you'll have to school us when you get here.

Beth said...

Haha! You crack me up...perhaps the edumacation is a little different in France - you'll have to school us when you get here.