11 September 2009

Coffee Break

We had coffee together in class today. Someone brought coffee & tea, someone else was responsible for cups and plates, I brought muffins, etc, etc. The point was for us to learn all the words related to having coffee along with phrases like "May I take your plate?" "Would you like milk and sugar with your coffee?" and so forth.

At one point I asked a classmate to pass something to me and said (without thinking) "Por favor" in perfect SPANISH! The best was that no one caught it except our teacher who errupted into laughter. Once again, I've done my best to provide unintentional comic relief to our day.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So glad that you are able to laugh... that will really help!

We are praying for you every day...honest...

Bon courage mon amie!